Decoration and enhancement are key functions of embroidery. Whether they are a simple monogram or a rich and colorful embroidered motif, brilliant, matt or with metallic shimmers, they are always an important creative design element and attract the observer’s eye. The versatility and precision of embroidery technology is also being recognized more and more in the technical area and is increasingly being used there. Embroidery demands a wide range of colors and qualities.
The universal machine embroidery thread for all brilliant and fashionable embroideries.
- Great in color, great in function
- Abrasion resistant, robust, perfect embroidery properties and excellent color fastness.
- Classic on work and corporate wear.
- Extremely durable – also for jeans and automative.
- ISACORD multicolor – for rich, effective and colorful embroideries without unnecessary color changes.
The Standard 100
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used. Examples of articles that can be certified: raw and dyed/finished yarns, woven and knitted fabrics, accessories, such as buttons, zip fasteners, sewing threads or labels, ready-made articles of various types (garments of all types, domestic and household textiles, bed linen, terry products and much more).