Frequently Asked Questions
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am to 6:30 PM
Friday – 8:00 am to 5:00 PM
Saturday, by pre-arranged appointment
SeaSide Silk Screening
114 Portwatch Way, Suite 107
Wilmington, NC 28412
- Shipyard Road, left on River Road, left on Portwatch Way.
- Independence Road, right on River Road, right on Portwatch Way.
Call us at (910) 604-9544, let’s discuss your project and get one of our experienced Sales Reps assigned today. No worries, they are not going to plague you with calls or follow ups, they just focus on your needs to ensure we are meeting expectations.
Call us and we can schedule a time to meet with you or you’re welcome to come to our location, use one of our conference rooms and work directly with our on-site creative team to plan out your next project.
- Provide us with a design or guide us with your ideas to create one for you. (Graphic Artists On-Site)
- Select the products you want to decorate (T-Shirts, Hoodies, Uniforms, Hats, Etc) Come see our sample show room and consult with one of our sales reps to guide you through our broad selection of apparel.
- With a design and apparel direction we develop a design proof and detailed quote for you to review/approve before we get started building the order.
- Call us @910-604-9544 to make an appointment or just stop in for a visit. We can plan an entire apparel line for your business or just build out a basic order for your next cap or t-shirt project.
We have two full-time production graphic design artists on staff with many years of experience. You can work directly with them to develop a design proof for your next project. (hourly rates apply and will be quoted up-front)
- Screen Print – Quantity (24) items. (Items may be mixed & matched across a variety of styles, colors)
- Embroidery – Quantity (6).
- Decals – Quantity (150).
Shirt styles, sizes, and colors can be mixed and matched to add up to minimum order quantities or to reach price breaks as long as the printed design does not change.
We frequently print/embroider on customer provided apparel items. However, before you make a purchase, let us quote sourcing the goods for you. Given our purchasing power, you may find we can reduce your costs significantly.
Standard Timeline: 9-14 days.
Let us know if you are in a rush, or have a certain (Must-Have-Date) so that we insure to make it happen. Rush fees may apply.
Contract Customers: by arrangement, call to discuss.
Standard orders: 50% upon quote approval and the balance upon pickup/delivery.
Forms of payment, Cash, Check, MC, Visa, AX, Discover, PayPal.
Rush orders: 100% upon order.
Open accounts are approved via special arrangement, they require volume purchasing, a credit application and personal guarantee. Contact your Sales Rep to discuss.
Contract customers: by arrangement, call to discuss.
We ship orders daily, direct to customers via USPS, UPS, FEDX. Benefit from our discounted rates.
Contract Customers: Blind shipping available and 3rd party account billing.
We can build and store your goods for periodic shipments. Special arrangements required. Call and discuss it with your Sales Rep.
We offer a number of web store solutions based on your specific needs. Contact your Sales Rep to begin a discussion.